|Terms & Conditions of Use/Service|
Please read this Terms of Service agreement (the “Agreement”) carefully. Your use of the Site (as defined below) constitutes your agreement to be bound by this Agreement.
This Agreement is between you (“you”) and INRI Foundation, Inc./MultiChoiceHub.com, Associated Businesses and Portals (“INRI Foundation (“Company,” “we”, “us” or “our”) concerning your use of the website owned and controlled by us from which you are accessing this Agreement (together with any successor site(s), and all Site Services and Site Content, the “Site”).
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
As a condition of your use of MultiChoiceHub you agree that you will not:
violate any laws;
violate the Policies;
post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
infringe any third-party right;
distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm MultiChoiceHub or the interests or property of MultiChoiceHub users;
impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of MultiChoiceHub;
copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access MultiChoiceHub and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
copy, modify or distribute rights or content from MultiChoiceHub or MultiChoiceHub's copyrights and trademarks;
harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to MultiChoiceHub;
use any tool that interferes with the normal functioning of MultiChoiceHub, including, without limitation, browser plug-ins (including, but not limited to, FreeTheTree), extensions, or other software which are designed to supplement, remove or otherwise change any of MultiChoiceHub’s functionalities; or
sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
MultiChoiceHub and the MultiChoiceHub community work together to keep MultiChoiceHub working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off MultiChoiceHub if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing the MultiChoiceHub employees or other users). However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off MultiChoiceHub or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on MultiChoiceHub and we do not accept any liability for unauthorised or unlawful content on MultiChoiceHub or use of MultiChoiceHub by users.
Some of MultiChoiceHub's features may display your ad on other sites, services, applications or tools (together a “Platform”) that are part of the global MultiChoiceHub Marketplace community (for example, on MultiChoiceHub Marketplace Platforms in other countries), or on third party Platforms, including social media channels. By using MultiChoiceHub, you agree that your ads can be displayed on these other Platforms and media channels. The terms for our other MultiChoiceHub Marketplace Platforms are similar to these terms, but you may be subject to additional laws or other restrictions in the countries where your ad is posted. When your ad is posted on another Platform, you may be responsible for ensuring that it does not violate such other Platform’s policies. We may remove your ad if it is reported on MultiChoiceHub, any MultiChoiceHub Marketplace Platform, or any third party Platform, or if we believe it causes problems or violates any law or policy.
Fees and Services
Using MultiChoiceHub is generally free, but we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. If the service you use incurs a fee, you'll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in Nigerian Naira (NGN) or U.S Dollars (USD), and we may change them from time to time. We'll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on MultiChoiceHub. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
Additional terms and conditions that apply to you based on the mobile device the Application is installed on:
iOS - Apple/Android
MultiChoiceHub, and not with Apple/Android. Apple/Android are not responsible for the Application and the content
MultiChoiceHub grants you the right to use the Application only on an iOS/Android
product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set
forth in the App/Google Play Store Terms of Service.
3. Apple/Android have no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and
support services with respect to the Application.
4. Apple/Android are not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and
discharge of any third party intellectual property infringement claim.
5. Apple/Android are not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Application or your possession and/or use of the Application, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
6. In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if applicable, for the Application to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple/Android will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application.
Windows - Microsoft
Other terms of service shall also include the following:
1. Acceptance of Terms. By using the Site, you hereby further agree to the terms of this Agreement and to any additional rules and guidelines that we post on the Site. We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time; we may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Site. You can determine when we last changed this Agreement by referring to the “EFFECTIVE DATE” legend above. Your use of the Site following changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of those changes; provided, however, absent your express consent, any material change to this Agreement shall not apply retroactively to any claim or dispute between you and us in connection with this Agreement that arose prior to the “LAST UPDATED” date applicable to that version of this Agreement in which we included such material change. We may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site; charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all Site users.
2. Jurisdictional Issues. The Site is controlled and/or operated from the Nigeria, and is not intended to subject us to non-Nigerian. jurisdiction or laws, except as otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement. The Site may not be appropriate or available for use in some jurisdictions outside of the Nigeria. In choosing to access the Site, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations, including any export controls, embargoes or other rules and regulations restricting exports. We may limit the Site's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
4. Site Services and Content. The Site provides you with access to certain services, such as referrals to products, services and suppliers that may be of interest to you (the “Site Services”), and to certain content provided by us or by third parties, such as news and information regarding such products, services and suppliers in various industries (the “Site Content”). In addition to the other terms and conditions of this Agreement, please carefully note the following regarding our services and content:
Post, transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Site:
Your user name and password are for your personal use only, and not for use by any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Site, and agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Site, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all interaction with the Site that occurs in connection with your password or user name. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account or the Site, and to ensure that you “log off”/exit from your account with the Site (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
8. Submissions. For purposes of clarity, you retain ownership of any information, content and/or materials that you submit through the Site (each, a “Submission”). Please note, however, that we need certain rights to your Submissions to be able to make them available on the Site. Accordingly, you hereby grant to the Company Entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), create derivative works of, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform and otherwise exploit such Submission, in any media now known or hereafter developed.
For each Submission, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that such Submission, and your provision thereof to and through the Site, comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory. We request this waiver to help ensure that we have all the rights we may need to provide the Services available through the Site. In addition, the Company Entities have no control over, and shall have no liability for, any damages resulting from the use (including without limitation republication) or misuse by any third party of information voluntarily made public through any other part of the Site. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE IN A SUBMISSION, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
10. Proprietary Rights. The information and materials made available through the Site are and shall remain the property of Company and its licensors and suppliers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by us to access and use the Site, you may view one (1) copy of any content on the Site to which we provide you access hereunder on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial home use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us in writing, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, all or any part of the Site or any materials made available through the Site.
Company owns all trademarks and service marks, and any associated logos of Company. All trademarks and service marks on the Site not owned by us are the property of their respective owners.
The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by Company, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade names, trademarks or service marks without the express prior written consent of the owner of such trade names, trademarks or service marks.
11. Purchases. We may make available products and services for purchase through the Site, and we may use third-party suppliers and service providers to enable e-commerce functionality on our Site. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available by us through the Site (each such purchase, a "Transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction, including without limitation your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to Company the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. INRI Foundation Inc. and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, INRI Foundation Inc. does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by INRI Foundation Inc. itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Site, are subject to change at any time without notice. Company reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all Transaction(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including without limitation all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
12. Risk Of Loss.
All items purchased from MultiChoiceHub are made pursuant to a
shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and
title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY WEB SITES AND RESOURCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH WEB SITES AND RESOURCES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
We shall have the right, but not the obligation, at any time and in our sole discretion, to block links from and to the Site through technological or other means without prior notice.
15. License And Site Access.
INRI Foundation Inc. grants you a limited license to access and make
personal use of this site and not to download (other than page
caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express
written consent of INRI Foundation Inc. This license does not
include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents:
any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or
prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any
downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of
another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data
gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this
site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold,
visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without
express written consent of INRI Foundation Inc. You may not frame or
utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other
proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or
form) of INRI Foundation Inc. and our associates without express
written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden
text" utilizing INRI Foundation Inc.s name or trademarks without the
express written consent of INRI Foundation Inc. Any unauthorized use
terminates the permission or license granted by INRI Foundation Inc.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to
create a hyperlink to the home page of INRI Foundation Inc. so long
as the link does not portray INRI Foundation Inc., its associates,
or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or
otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any INRI Foundation Inc.
logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link
without express written permission.
NONE OF THE COMPANY ENTITIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE COMPANY ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE BY ANY OF THE COMPANY ENTITIES OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY ENTITIES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
While we try to maintain the security of the Site, we do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or that any use of the Site will be uninterrupted. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alteration to the Site, contact us at with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location of such material(s).
17. Indemnity. Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company Entities, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site; (b) any violation or alleged violation of this Agreement by you; (c) any use or other exploitation, or failure or omission to use or otherwise exploit, any Submission (including any portion thereof) that you post; or (d) any claim that your Submission or any use or exploitation thereof caused damage to or infringed upon or violated the rights of a third party, including without limitation past, present or future infringement, misappropriation, libel, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of publicity or violation of rights related to the foregoing.
18. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. This Agreement is effective until terminated. We may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to or use of: (a) the Site, (b) your user name and password or (c) any files or information associated with your user name and password. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease.
You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that we may immediately deactivate or delete your password and user name, and all related information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that the Company Entities shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination. Sections 2, 4(a), 4(b), 7-9, 11, 13-16 and 19-21 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
19. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oyo, Nigerian, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. You agree to exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Ibadan, Oyo, Nigerian, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. You further agree that the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Agreement.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to INRI Foundation Inc. or to
products you purchase through INRI Foundation Inc. shall be submitted to
confidential arbitration in Oyo State, Nigeria, except that, to the extent you
have in any manner violated or threatened to violate INRI Foundation Inc.’s
intellectual property rights, INRI Foundation Inc. may seek injunctive or other
appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Oyo, Nigeria,
and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration
under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the
Nigerian Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may
be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest
extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be
joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement,
whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the two web sites GetNetWise (http://kids.getnetwise.org/)and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Please note that we do not endorse any of the products or services listed at such sites.
22. Information or Complaints.
If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site or the
meaning of application of this Agreement, please send an email to .
You may also contact us by telephone at
(234) 803-700-1729 or
(234) 807-553-6992. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include information that you consider to be sensitive in your email correspondence with us.
22. Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site or the meaning of application of this Agreement, please send an email to .
You may also contact us by telephone at (234) 803-700-1729 or (234) 807-553-6992. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include information that you consider to be sensitive in your email correspondence with us.
However, this website and all the contents and associated materials are copyright protected and is made available to you under the terms of the Creative Commons License: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before submitting a notice or counter-notice.
24. Ability to Enter Into This Agreement. BY USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE EITHER: (A) OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT; OR (B) THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A CHILD UNDER THE LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOUR CHILD. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the legal age to enter into this Agreement, then, as used in this Agreement, “you,” “yourself,” “your,” and “user” means and refers to you on behalf of yourself and your child who is the user of the Site.
25. Site Policies, Modification, And Severability. Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping, Returns and Refund policies, posted on this "Legal" site. These policies also govern your visit to INRI Foundation Inc. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace
these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to
provide at least 30 (change this) days' notice prior to any new
terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be
determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact us:
Copyright © . INRI Foundation
Copyright © . INRI Foundation Inc.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyse how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
Certain cookies contain personal information – for example, if you click to “remember me” when logging in, a cookie will store your username. Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our websites, or a user’s general location.
What sort of cookies do MultiChoiceHub use?
We use functionality
cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example,
cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every
time you access the site, and recall your customisation
preferences, such as which regional edition of the website you
want to see when you log in.
Can a user block cookies?
As we’ve explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of our websites.
However, if you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the instructions bellow.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
Note: For quickest response, please use any of the below following media.
Copyright © . INRI Foundation Inc.
Copyright © . INRI Foundation Inc.
|Return & Refund Policy|
Note: For quickest response, please use any of the below following media.
Copyright © . INRI Foundation Inc.
The information, services and products are sold or given to the user with the understanding that neither the author, seller, nor publisher is engaged in rendering any legal, business or financial advice to the purchaser or to the general public. The views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of MultiChoiceHub. Any content provided by our bloggers, clients or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.
Although we make strong efforts to make sure our information is accurate, MultiChoiceHub cannot guarantee that all the information on this website, blog and other associated materials are always correct, complete, or up-to-date.
By purchasing any of our products or services, user agrees to and is knowingly assuming, estoppel or otherwise any and all risk associated with using these products or services.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, BLOG AND OTHER ASSOCIATED IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND MultiChoiceHub MAKES NO PROMISES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING ITS CONDITION, ITS CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR DESCRIPTION, OR THE EXISTENCE OF ANY LATENT OR PATENT DEFECTS, AND MultiChoiceHub SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND QUIET POSSESSION. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION LIES WITH USER.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MultiChoiceHub OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR USER'S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION, OR THE PROVISION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR REASONABLE CARE), NEGLIGENCE, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM FOR PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST USER BY ANY OTHER PARTY, EVEN IF MultiChoiceHub HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES USER MAY INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF MultiChoiceHub AND ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIMITED TO NOT GREATER OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION OR U.S. $1. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect. MultiChoiceHub has the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
For quickest response and enquiries, please use any of the following media.
Copyright © . INRI Foundation Inc.